Entry Requirements for Enrolment
Local Student Admission
Photocopies of the following documents with Original Copy presented:
- Application Form, (CHP Cebu Form)
- Birth Certificate, NSO Authenticated or Passport
- Marriage Certificate, if married and applicable
- Philippine High School Diploma or Form 137, or its equivalent
- Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades, if college level or graduate
- Photos – 5 pieces (passport size) and 5 pieces (1″x1″)
Foreign Student Admission
- Foreign students who wish to study in Vocational Courses must submit the following documents for evaluation in the respective school or college: high school records and diploma.
- After a successful evaluation, the applicant may take the entrance examination and pay the required application fee. A passing entrance test will earn the applicant a notice of acceptance.
- The applicant is then required to prepare the necessary documents for the issuance of a 9F Student Visa from the applicant’s country of origin.
- Upon the issuance of a student visa, the applicant must report to the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) for assistance in the processing of the applicant’s papers with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Bureau of Immigration and Deportation.
- If necessary, a tutorial for English course may be arranged for the applicant.
- Problems that may arise regarding the student’s studies must be reported to the Foreign Student Adviser.
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students Applicants:
- Admission requirements for the vocational training program applied for
- To submit necessary documents for Student Visa/Visa Conversion:
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence;
- A Notarized Affidavit of Support including bank statements, notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as other school dues and other incidental expenses;
- Photocopy of data page of the student’s passport showing date and place of birth, and birth certificate or its equivalent duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post;
- Duly authenticated police clearance